Adding Users from IXM WEB
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
Adding users is one of the initial and most important steps in IXM WEB.
User Information Section
The user information section is used to input personal information of users such as Title, Gender, First Name, Last Name, Birth Date and User ID. Among all these details First Name and User ID are mandatory fields.
Contact Information Section
Administrator can input additional information of a user like Address – 1, Address – 2, City, State, ZIP Code, Country, Home Phone, Office Phone, Mobile, Company, Department, Location and Email (all are optional fields).
Access Control Information Section
- Access Rule: Device will authorize users based on the access rule applied to the user. If it is specified as “None” then it will take device level authorization which is specified in Home -> CONFIG tile -> Biometric app.
- Access Schedule: Device will authorize users based on Access Schedule applied to the user. Access Schedule will be applied to the user if Access Schedule is enabled in Home -> CONFIG tile -> Access Schedule app.
- Holidays: If for any particular Access Schedule a particular holiday has been assigned, then this option decides whether it is applicable to the end user or not.
- 1:1 Security: 1:1 Security specifies the security level at the time of identification process. Invixium recommends to keep it as “Medium”.
- 1:N Security: 1:N Security specifies the security level at the time of verification process. Invixium recommends to keep it as “Medium”.
- Open Time: Device will keep the door open for the specified time (in seconds) after authorization of a user on the device. If it is disabled at the time of enrollment, device will consider the door open time that is specified in Home -> CONFIG tile -> Door Access Control app.
- Start Date: After this start date the device will start authorizing the user on the device. If it is set to blank then the device will not consider any start date for that particular user.
- End Date: Till this end date the device will authorize the user on the device. Once this date passes, the device will deny access to the user. If it is set to blank then the device will not consider any end date for that particular user.
- Suspend User: If a user is suspended then that user will not be able to get access via the device.
- PIN: User needs to specify this PIN if the PIN access rule is set for the user.
- User Type: If a user requires access to the applications present on the LCD of TITAN, TOUCH 2 or MERGE then the user needs to be specified as“Administrator” user.
- Anti-Passback: If Anti-Passback needs to be applied to the user, then Anti-Passback settings need to be enabled. Anti-Passback will be applied to a user if Anti-Passback is enabled on Home -> CONFIG tile -> Anti-Passback app.
- Prox ID: Administrator can provide prox card number or scan a prox card which will be allocated to the user.
- Facility Code: A facility code is a set of information used in a proximity or smart card to increase security. When presenting a credential to a reader the facility code as well as the card number will be read to verify if the credential holder has access. In a system where the facility code is used; if either the facility code or the card number is not in the system then the card holder will not be granted access.
- Issue Level: Number of cards issued to particular user with particular facility code.
- SmartCard ID: Administrator can provide a Smartcard number or scan a smartcard which will be allocated to the user.
User Groups Section
Administrator can select user group(s) which are already available in IXM WEB or create new user group(s) using this section.
- Click USERS tile -> Add User app. Application will redirect to the Add User window.
- Provide all the required details for “User Information”, “Contact Information”, “Access Control Information” & “User Group” sections. Click Save to save the user in IXM WEB. Upon completion of the process, IXM WEB will display a success or failure message.