Assigning a Static IP Address to IXM Devices
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
IXM WEB allows a user to change the device IP mode from DHCP to Static and allows to provide an IP address.
Assign Static IP Address
- Click CONFIG tile -> Communication app and the application will be redirected to the Communication window.
- Change IP Mode from DHCP to Static.
- Provide the Static IP address and click Apply.
- Upon completion of the process, a confirmation message will be displayed.
Assign Static IP Address from Device LCD
- Swipe to the Communication: app. Tap on the Communication icon. The device will prompt for device security authentication prior to opening the app.
- Tap Ethernet.
- Change Mode to STATIC & provide required details. IP Address, Subnet Mast & Default Gatway mandatory fields.
- Tap the Save icon on the top right to store the settings.