Authentication with face detection
|All Devices||All Devices|
TOUCH 2 device is equipped with a camera which can be used to authorize a user with face detection functionality.
- There are two ways to configure the camera settings of IXM devices:
- In IXM WEB, under CONFIG tile -> Camera app
- From TOUCH 2’s LCD ->Settings app
Configuring camera from IXM WEB
- Click CONFIG tile >> Camera app
- Toggle the “Face detection” feature to ACTIVE to enable face detection.
- Click Apply to save the settings to the device.
Configuring camera on the LCD Menu
- Swipe to the Settings app. Tap on theSettings icon. The device will prompt for device security authentication prior to opening the app..
- Tap Camera.
- Check Authenticate with Face and tap the Save Icon to store the settings.