Configuring Broadcast Settings
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
Users can apply broadcast settings for IXM Devices from IXM WEB. Broadcast feature allows to copy the selected settings from one IXM Device to other selected IXM Device(s).
- Click SYNC tile >> Broadcast app. Application will redirect to the Broadcast window.
- Select the required setting(s) and click Broadcast. It will redirect to device selection dialog box.
- Select the Destination Device(s) and click OK to initiate the broadcasting process. Application Logs will be displayed at the end of the process for success/fail instances.
1. Who can broadcast setting(s) to other IXM devices?
All IXM WEB users with access to the SYNC tile can broadcast setting(s) to other IXM devices.
2. Can users’ data be sent to other IXM Devices using the “Broadcast” functionality?
No, “Broadcast” functionality does not allow sending users’ data to other IXM devices. It can only send configuration and settings from one IXM device to other IXM devices.
3. Is it possible to broadcast setting(s) between two different IXM product models (for example – between MYCRO and TOUCH 2)?
Yes, users can broadcast setting(s) between two different IXM product models. However, during this process the destination device only accepts settings supported by that device model, other setting(s) will be ignored and at the end of broadcast process, status will be displayed.
4. Is it possible to broadcast setting(s) from one device model to two or more other device models simultaneously (for example – from MYCRO to SENSE 2 and TOUCH 2)?
Yes, users can broadcast setting(s) from one device model to two or more other device models simultaneously. However, during this process the destination device models will only accept those setting(s) which are supported by those models, other setting(s) will be ignored by the devices, and the status will be displayed to the user at the end of the broadcast process.
5. I have two devices and both are having different device firmware versions. Is it possible to use broadcast functionality between these two devices?
Broadcast functionality does not depend on the device firmware version. So yes, users can use broadcast functionality between these two devices.