Configuring Door Strike Power Supply
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
TITAN, TOUCH 2 & SENSE 2 are equipped with an ability to provide power supply to the Door Strike, removing the need of having 2 separate power sources for the device and the door strike. Activating the Door Strike Power Supply feature will trigger specified power supply to the connected strike of the door.
There are two ways to configure the Door Strike Power Supply settings of IXM devices:
- In IXM WEB, under CONFIG tile -> Door Access Control app
- From TITAN and TOUCH 2’s LCD menu system -> Door Access Control app
To enable this feature, the Door Access Control wiring is different as compared to using 2 separate power supplies. Please refer to the respective wiring diagram in the INGUIDE or the Installation Guide, before configuring this setting in IXM WEB.
Configuring Door Strike Power Supply from IXM WEB
- Click CONFIG tile >> Door Access Control app
- Toggle the “Status” to ACTIVE to enable the Door Strike Power Supply feature.
- Toggle the “Mode” to 12V or 24V. (TOUCH 2 and SENSE 2 only support a 12V door strike.)
- Click Apply to save the settings to the IXM device.
- To reset the Door Strike Power Supply settings back to default, click Reset. A “Door strike power supply settings restored” message will be displayed. Click OK.
Configuring Door Strike Power Supply on the LCD Menu
- Swipe to the Door Accessapp. Tap on the Door Access icon. The device will prompt for device security authentication prior to opening the app.
- Tap on Door Strike Power Supply.
- Toggle Status to enable settings.
- Select supply mode as 12V or 24V (TOUCH 2 and SENSE 2 only support a 12V door strike) and tap Save Icon to store the settings.