Configuring Specific Purpose Input and Output
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
IXM WEB allows users to manage/configure Specific Purpose Input/Output changes on IXM Devices.
- Specific Purpose Input Line:
Specific Purpose Input is detected by a trigger of a certain duration pulse (in millisecond resolution) on the input line. Pulse duration can be set from 10 to 2000 milliseconds. Users need to select particular events to determine which event needs to generate an Input pulse on the IXM Device. Following events are supported by IXM WEB:
- Release alarm
- Restart Device
- VoIP Call (only supported in IXM SENSE & IXM TOUCH)
User can also determine which action will be performed when SP Input is applied. These actions are:
- Falling edge
- Rising edge
- Specific Purpose Output Line:
IXM WEB allows users to choose various SP Output events, On Time, Off Time and Counter value which will be generated for specific events. Specific purpose output generates a pulse from 10 to 2000 milliseconds for On time and from 10 to 2000 milliseconds for Off time, with 0 to 100 counts. Pulse can be generated based on events occuring on the IXM Device. Specific purpose output can support the following event triggers:
- Authentication Success
- Authentication Fail
- Anti-shock On
- Door Open
- Door Close
- Forced Open Door
- Door Held Open
- Duress Finger
- Device Boot Up
Users will also able to select default status’ when SP Output line is generated on an IXM Device which are as follows:
- Low Level
- High Level
Hard Wire Connections
The SPIO connections are highlighted below and can be located from the Top Connector of the Wiring Harness of the IXM device.
INVIXIUM recommends the use of all the ground wires.
Configure Specific Purpose Input setting in IXM WEB
- Click CONFIG tile -> Input/Output app to get default setting of the window.
- Provide necessary Event, Action and Duration details for Input sections and click Apply. Application will show success message once settings are saved on the device.
Configure Specific Purpose Output Line
- Click CONFIG tile -> Input/Output app to get default setting of the window:
- The list of settings along with their functions are as below:
- SP Output 1: In enable mode it will allow the pulse to pass on the first SPO line.
- SP Output 2: In enable mode it will allow the pulse to pass on the second SPO line.
- SP Output 3: In enable mode it will allow the pulse to pass on the third SPO line.
- On Time (msec): On time (10 to 2000 milliseconds) of pulse generated for selected event.
- Off Time (msec): Off time (10 to 2000 milliseconds) of pulse generated for selected event.
- Count: Pulse will be generated for the value (0 to 100) provided in this field.
- Provide necessary SP Output 1, SP Output 2, SP Output 3, On Time, Off Time and Count Details in Output section and click Apply. Application will show success message once settings are saved on the device.
1. Who can configure Input and Output settings on Device?
All users who have access to the Config Tile can configure Input and Output settings on the Device from IXM WEB.
2. Can I provide multiple events to single output line?
Yes, IXM Devices accept multiple events to single output line.