Configuring Video Surveillance
|All Devices||All Devices|
Video Settings app allows user to configure video surveillance and video calling by turning ON the feature. It also provides options to user to set specific resolution over specific protocol. User can also perform video surveillance over port by changing its proper value.
Configuring Video Surveillance settings
- Click CONFIG tile >> Camera app to view default settings.
- Toggle “Video Settings” to ON to activate the Video Surveillance settings
- Change Mode to “Surveillance”.
- Click Apply to save the settings to the IXM device.
- Click Tools tile >> Video Surveillance app
- To add device click the eye icon.
- Select the device on which Video Surveillance needs to start.
- Click OK to start the Video Surveillance.