Enabling Device Debug Logs on IXM Devices
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
As the name suggests, device debug logs are used for debugging device related issues if any. Enabling device debug logs thus helps Invixium Support in troubleshooting, identifying and resolving device related issues.
Enabling the device debug logs from IXM WEB
1. Click LOGS tile >> Device Log app to view default settings.
2. Click Download Device Log to initialize process to download device log file.
3. Click Save to store device log file to your machine
4. To reset the Device Log setting back to default, Click Reset. Reconfirm the action by clicking Reset in the pop-up dialog. If Cancel is clicked, then no action will be taken.
5. The “Device Log settings restored” message will be displayed. Click OK.
6. delete the Device Log file from device, Click Delete. Reconfirm the action by clicking Delete in the pop-up dialog. If Cancel is clicked, then no action will be taken.
7. A “File deleted” message will be displayed. Click OK.
Enabling the device debug logs from LCD
- Tap the launcher button on the device LCD. This will show a list of applications on the device.
- Swipe to the “Settings” application and tap on it.
- Enter the valid credentials and tap DONE.
- Locate the Device Log.option and tap on it.
- Toggle “Status” to on and then tap the Save Icon on the top right corner. This will activate the device debug log.
Note:– TOUCH 2 LCD screenshots have been shown for illustrative purposes. Please follow the same process on MERGE & TITAN LCDs.