Exporting transaction logs from device to USB drive
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
Transactions are the events or activities taking place on INVIXIUM devices. All the transactions on the INVIXIUM device are logged into the transaction log database. Transaction log is a very important feature of an access control device. Using transaction logs, admin can verify the activity on the device. Devices can store a number of transaction logs and the maximum capacity depends upon product type.
Exporting transaction logs to USB
- Connect the USB/OTG cable to the pin located at the bottom of the IXM device.
- Once the USB cable is detected by the device, a “USB Drive detected” message will be displayed on the LCD and the top notification bar.
- Tap the “USB Drive detected” message to view the USB Options for the device. Enter the valid credentials and tap DONE.
- Tap on Export and the application will redirect to the “Export to USB” page.
- Tap on All Transaction Logs.
- Tap on Export on the top right corner of the LCD screen.
- A new CSV file will be created in the USB drive root directory. The title of the CSV file will be in the following format – TransactionLog_yyyy_mm_dd_hh_mm_ss.csv.
- This csv file will consist all the transaction logs present on the device.
Note: – TOUCH 2 LCD screen screenshots have been shown for illustrative purposes. Please follow the same process on MERGE & TITAN LCDs.