Identifying firmware version from device LCD
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
Firmware upgrade is a very important and critical feature for embedded products. However, before the user performs the device firmware upgrade, the user needs to check the current version of the device firmware.
Check device firmware version
Note:TOUCH 2 LCD screen screenshots have been shown for illustrative purposes. Please follow the same process on TITAN and MERGE LCDs.
- Tap the launcher button on device LCD. This will show a list of applications on the device.
- Swipe to the General Info application and tap on it.
- Enter valid credentials and tap DONE.
- Tap on “Device” which will show the device information.
- Go to the bottom of the page which will display the firmware version of the device.
Note: TOUCH 2 LCD screen screenshots have been shown for illustrative purposes. Please follow the same process on TITAN and MERGE LCDs.