Performing Factory Reset of IXM devices from IXM WEB
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
IXM WEB allows the administrator to restore factory defaults of various settings on IXM Devices.
Reset Settings to Factory Default from IXM WEB
- Click TOOLS tile >> Factory Default app that will redirect to the Factory Default window.
- Select the settings which need to be reset and click Reset.
- Upon completion of the process, application will show success message.
Reset User Groups
- Click Reset User Groups and the application will display the following reset confirmation message.
- Click Reset and the application will remove all the user groups from the device. Upon completion of the process, application will show a success message.
Reset Settings to Factory Default from Device LCD
- Swipe to the Reset app. Tap on the Reset icon. The device will prompt for device security authentication prior to opening the app.
- Tap on Set Factory Defaults.
- Tap on Reset to confirm the reset.