Smart Card Revoke & Unrevoke
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
IXM devices come in model variants that are equipped with an internal Smart Card reader for the option of utilizing multi-factor authentication. Smart Cards are RFID access cards that have on-card memory to store biometric data and are usually provided to individual users who are granted access to the facility. All issued cards can be monitored and tracked in the IXM WEB database.
There are some occasions (ie. employee leaving the company) where access of a particular Smart Card will need to be deactivated (Revoked) and reactivated (Unrevoked).
Revoking and Unrevoking Smart Cards:
Click SMART CARD tile >>Users app to view default settings
Steps to Revoke Smart Card Access
1. Click Revoke to access user data.
2. Device Selection Window will be displayed. Click Yes to revoke access of the card from the selected device(s).
3. An Application Log will appear to display the status of the Revoke attempt.
Steps to Unrevoke Smart Card Access
1. Click Unrevoke to access user data.
2. Device Selection Window will be displayed. Click Yes to unrevoke access of the card from the selected device(s).
3. An Application Log will appear to display the status of the Unrevoke attempt.