Understanding Application Logs
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
The Application log is a common functionality for every event, error and information generated. Every Application User will see the related events, errors and information logs added to the Application Logs.
From Home screen go to LOGS tile >> Application Logs app to view default settings. Application will redirect to the Application Logs window.
Delete Application Logs
1. Select one or multiple logs and click Delete to delete them from the IXM WEB Database.
2. Select Action & provide a valid password in the Password Confirmation Window & click Delete .
- All: This will delete all the application logs from the database.
- Older than past hour: This will delete all the logs which are older than past one hour.
- Older than past one day: This will delete all the logs which are older than past one day.
- Older than past week: This will delete all the logs which are older than past week.
- Older than past 4 weeks: This will delete all the logs which are older than past 4 weeks.
3. Upon completion of the process, the application will display the confirmation message.
Export Application Logs
1. Click Export to export the Application Logs into a .csv file.
2. Upon completion, click OK to save the .csv (ApplicationEventDD-MM-YYYY-hh-mm-ss) file.
1. Who can use the Application Logs feature?
All IXM WEB users with access to the LOGS tile can use this feature.
2. Device is offline, is it possible to Export Application Logs?
Yes, users can export all Application logs to a .csv file while the device is offline.
3. Device is offline, is it possible to delete Application Logs?
Yes, users can delete selected Application Logs while the device is offline.