Understanding Holiday Schedules
|TITAN||TOUCH 2||SENSE 2||MERGE||MYCRO||MERGE CR|
|All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices||All Devices|
Holiday schedules can be configured to restrict user access on holidays. Each premise has a holiday list for the year as per country. Administrators can restrict user access on holidays in their premises. Holidays may be set for half day, one day or continuously for more than a day. Unless the access schedule is applied to the device, holiday schedules will not be in effect during holidays.
Configure Holiday Schedule
- Click CONFIG tile -> Holiday Schedule app to get settings for the Holiday Schedule window.
- Click Create. Application will redirect to the Create Holiday Schedule Window.
- Provide the “Schedule Group” Name, “Holiday” Name, “Start Date”, “End Date” and “Duration”.
- Click Save. Application will redirect to the Holiday Schedule page.
- Click Apply. Application will save the holiday schedule on the device and display a success message
1. Who can configure Holiday Schedules on a device?
All IXM WEB users who have access to the CONFIG tile can configure Holiday Schedules on IXM Devicess from IXM WEB.
2. Can I create more than one Holiday Schedule?
Yes, IXM WEB allows users to create up to 63 Holiday Schedules.
3. Can I create more than one Holiday in one Holiday Schedule?
Yes, IXM WEB allows users to create up to 50 Holidays in one Holiday Schedule.
4. Can I delete or modify the “No Holiday” schedule?
No, “No Holiday” is the default holiday schedule provided by IXM WEB and it cannot be deleted or modified.