Las Vegas, NV (April 11, 2018) – Invixium, a leading manufacturer of next-generation biometric products for enterprise access control, time and attendance and smart home markets, introduced its IXM TITAN at ISC West 2018 (booth #6109). TITAN incorporates facial recognition and fingerprint or finger vein biometric modalities into one multi-functional device capable of access control, time tracking, video surveillance and video intercom applications.
“Biometric authentication is now relevant and continues to trend across many markets, rapidly becoming a mainstream solution for physical security applications,” says Shiraz Kapadia, CEO & President of Invixium. Security professionals continue to accelerate the replacement of traditional and antiquated access control methods using physical credentials with advanced biometric solutions. Invixium’s new TITAN – which combines highly accurate biometric technologies and diverse functionality into one exquisitely designed unit – delivers higher levels of security, is easy to deploy and implement and provides lower total cost of ownership,” adds Kapadia.
IXM TITAN FEATURES
IXM TITAN’s hallmark features include a revolutionary facial recognition algorithm based on a single 21-megapixel camera solution. With the fastest enrollment time and smallest biometric record size, TITAN delivers superior throughput, authenticating approximately 15 faces per minute with extreme accuracy and includes onboard memory to store an unprecedented 100,000 facial biometric records.
TITAN also incorporates Hitachi finger vein technology with liveness detection, making it virtually impossible to spoof. Vein technology provides increased privacy by eliminating latent prints and is not reproducible as vein patterns are beneath the skin.
TITAN offers the choice of two industry leading fingerprint sensor options:
a) Lumidigm Venus utilizes multispectral imaging technology that virtually eliminates common real-world problems experienced by conventional fingerprint sensors. Fast, accurate and reliable, the Venus fingerprint sensor delivers best-in-class biometric authentication along with liveness detection.
b) SecuGen U20 is an FBI certified, high-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock.
Additional features of IXM TITAN include:
- Android Nougat
- A 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor providing supreme power, graphics, reliability and battery efficiency.
- Inbuilt RFID card reader options: iCLASS SE, MiFARE DESFire, MiFARE DESFire EV1 and 2, EM Prox.
- A 5.0” IPS (in-plane switching) LCD for better color reproduction and wider viewing angles.
- An aluminum enclosure that makes it suitable for all environments including extreme heat, cold or rain. This construction is especially ideal for mines, construction sites, seaports, petro chemical and nuclear power plants.
- Advanced connectivity options such as Gigabit Ethernet, RS485, RS232, Customizable Wiegand, 3G for remote locations, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
But it doesn’t stop there. TITAN was designed to be future proof and anticipates more functionality to be added in the near term.
For more information, visit: