- Where are Invixium products manufactured?
All Invixium products are designed and manufactured in Canada.
- What biometric technologies do Invixium products use?
Invixium products use a range of biometric technologies including face recognition, fingerprint recognition and finger vein recognition.
- Do Invixium devices support OSDP and encrypted secure channel communication?
Yes, all Invixium products support the latest OSDP protocols v2.1 and use encrypted secure channel communication.
- Can Invixium products be used for card access control?
Yes, Invixium products come in various models that have built-in card readers. Invixium devices support the latest card technologies including iCLASS, MiFARE, DESFire, HID Prox, EM Prox and more.
- Can Invixium products be used with 3rd party access control systems?
Invixium products are integrated with leading access control panel software via IXM Link. For panels that our software is not integrated with, the products come with dedicated lines for Wiegand and panel feedback which can be used for easy integration.
- Do Invixium products require a relay or access control panel for door control?
No, all Invixium products have an inbuilt relay for standalone installation.
- Is the Invixium software on-premises or cloud-based?
Invixium software IXM WEB is a web-based software used predominantly for on-premises installations. If you have a private cloud server, IXM WEB can be installed on your dedicated cloud server for cloud-based installation.
- How many devices and users can IXM WEB support?
IXM WEB can support an unlimited number of users and devices.
- Is IXM WEB available in regional languages?
IXM WEB is available by default in English. For other languages, a free IXM Translate license is required to translate IXM WEB to more than 150 languages.
- Where can I get IXM WEB from?
IXM WEB is available for download from our website or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the cost of IXM WEB?
IXM WEB comes free with our products for the first year after which a minimal annual fee is charged for regular updates and support. If the annual fee is not paid after the first year, you can continue using IXM WEB without support or updates from Invixium.
- Where can I install Invixium products?
Different Invixium products have different requirements for installation location, height and environment. Read our Best Practices document for the respective product before installing.
- What are some things to keep in mind when installing Invixium products?
When installing Invixium products, please ensure that the following factors are considered for the best performance and experience: installation height, installation location, earthing connection and power supply.
- All Invixium products are IP65 rated. Can I install them outdoors in regions with high rainfall?
IP65 rating does not mean that the product will be protected from torrential rains. If the region receives very high rainfall, it is recommended that the product be installed under an overhang for longer life.
- What are the ideal conditions to install the IXM TITAN Enhancement Kit for temperature screening?
IXM TITAN Enhancement Kit performs best in indoor environments with an ambient temperature of 15° Celsius to 35° Celsius.
- Who is eligible for support from Invixium?
Invixium provides education and support services to direct customers, such as System Integrators and Channel Partners.
- What are your Technical Support Hours?
12 AM to 5 PM EST, Monday to Friday. These times may change during scheduled holidays.
- Who should I contact for support?
Customers should contact their installers for Level 1 support. Invixium provides Level 2 support only to our channel partners.
- How do I contact Invixium Technical Support?
- How do I access the Customer Portal?
Anyone who has purchased an Invixium product is eligible for Customer Portal access. Visit www.invixium.com/support to request access.
- Where can I download the latest version of IXM WEB?
Please visit https://www.invixium.com/download-ixm-web/.
- What is ASC?
ASC stands for Annual Support Contract. Your ASC begins you’re your Invixium product(s) are activated. The first 12 months is included with your purchase. 12 months after your initial activation date, your ASC will expire. Please contact email@example.com prior to expiration for renewal. ASC includes update and patch eligibility, plus phone and web support.
- Where can I find the pricing to renew ASC?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am using IXM WEB version 18.104.22.168 (or earlier). Can I upgrade my IXM WEB version to the latest version?
Please contact email@example.com to upgrade your IXM WEB version.
- Am I eligible to update to the latest version of IXM WEB?
Updates and support are included in the price of your Annual Service Contract. If you have an active ASC in place, you are eligible for all version updates and associated support. If your ASC has expired, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to renew.
- Do you have a user manual?
We do not have user manual, but you can visit our Customer Portal to access Feature Description Documentation and Video Tutorials. If you do not have access to our Customer Portal, please contact email@example.com.
- Where can I find your RMA Policy and Warranty Policy?
i. Full documentation regarding RMA and Warranty Policies are available on our Customer Portal.
ii. Normally, Invixium devices are considered within warranty during the first 12 months after ship date.
iii. RMA # is required for all RMA cases. In general, it takes 7-10 business days to repair Invixium devices.
Purchase & Payments
- How can I order Invixium products?
You can order Invixium products from our channel partners in your region. A list of our channel partners can be found here.
- What is the warranty period on Invixium products?
Invixium’s standard warranty period is 12 months from ship date; terms and conditions of our warranty policy apply.
- How can I pay for my order?
Customers pay by wire transfer as per the details on the invoice/proforma invoice.
Warranty & Repair
- Am I eligible for warranty service?
Invixium warrants the Invixium Access Products (specifically the MYCRO, MERGE, MERGE 2, SENSE, SENSE2, TOUCH, TOUCH 2 & TITAN products) and Invixium branded accessories (excluding consumables like screws, documentation, packaging material, etc.) contained in the original product box against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Invixium’s published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase (“Warranty Period”).
- Who is responsible for shipping and handling costs associated with warranty service?
If an RMA is issued, you are responsible for fees associated with returning your product(s) to a designated INVIXIUM repair centre. If your product(s) is/are found to be defective subject to the terms of the INVIXIUM Warranty Policy, INVIXIUM will repair at our cost and bear the burden of return shipment and handling fees.
- How long is the processing time for RMA devices?
As outlined in the INVIXIUM Warranty Policy, customer is responsible to provide return packaging dimensions and weight within 5 business days of RMA being issued.
Invixium Technical Services will supply return shipping details within 2 business days. Upon receiving return shipment details from INVIXIUM you have a 7 day window to process the return shipment.
If the product is in warranty, repair will be completed within 5 business days (excluding weekends and statutory holidays).
If the product is out of warranty, repair will be completed within 7 business days (excluding weekends and statutory holidays) upon receipt of payment.
- How can I arrange repair services for products which are out of warranty coverage?