Invixium has become a leader in the biometrics access control industry with exquisitely designed devices coupled with a revolutionary IXM Web 2.0 software for user registration, configuration, monitoring & reporting.
Software, like any other products require maintenance. After all, it is engineered like just another plethora of products that we use to run critical processes in your business. Hence, it is essential to have a maintenance agreement so that the software & services can run error free & does what it is supposed to: To help you run your business.
In other words, the maintenance contract is the insurance against bug fixes, errors & all other issues that might affect the product. It also helps you to save from spending more money & possible downtime.
Why do you need to get the Product Support Agreement?
With the rapid changes in the technology, the addition of new products, software & security patch releases are inevitable. The product service agreement is going to help you in making sure that your products’ compatibility & your user experience stay consistent. In a way, the updates are expected to improve product performances.
Invixium’s Product Service Agreement puts a fixed annual maintenance price on the software products to cover important bug fixes, routine updates & critical issues that might negatively impact your business processes. It also eliminates the possibility of unpredictable expenses that your business might incur due to various software upgrades & improvements.
With every new product purchase, the minimum expectation we have is
- They should perform seamlessly
- They should work round the clock, consistently
However, the products include a lot of components which are interconnected & interdependent so that the device can operate in normal circumstances. At times, a hardware change or a software update, they might not function up to the expectations. When your products get an update, you may want to have an expert taking care of it instead of you have to do it yourself.
Imagine the ease of access to pick up the phone & speak to Invixium’s support expert and have you or your team to walk you through the entire support experience.
Now, imagine this:
- Emailing a support request
- Get a quote during the business support hours
- Get the account department’s internal approval for funds
- Receiving the authorization for funds
- Preparing a purchase order
- Get on a call with a support technician and perform a DYI troubleshoot
- Receive an invoice & track it
- Payment processing
- Email & phone support from an expert support technician
- Trained technicians available whenever you face any issue.
- Remain up-to-date with the software & leverage the data to make important decisions.
- The increased life expectancy of the software
What Products are supported Under the Product Support Agreement?
- IXM MYCRO series
- IXM MERGE series
- IXM SENSE series
- IXM SENSE 2 series
- IXM TOUCH series
- IXM TOUCH 2 series
- IXM TITAN series
- IXM WEB
- IXM WEB 2.0
- IXM SDK
- IXM SDK 2
- Invixium Certified Products (ICP)
- Applicable sections of IXM 3rd party integrations
- IXM Customizations
Invixium’s Product Service Agreement will help you to avoid all these hassles and let you jump the queue to get the support before the other customers who have not opted for it. Product Service Agreements are designed in such a way that you do not have to worry about the Access Control products or software once you have purchased. The Agreement can be renewed every year so that you stay covered for any possible bug fixes, updates & introduction of new reports. Some of the benefits of the agreement are:
- Complimentary software updates for your licensed products
- Optional participation in beta release software evaluations
- Substantial reduction in costs & wait time.
- No auto renewals without your consent
Invixium has launched a free software upgrade IXM WEB 2.0. Invixium Customers should contact Invixium Technical Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 844 INVIXUIM (468 4948) if they have any questions about their PSA status. The latest version of Invixium’s PSA is available in the Invixium Customer Portal.